After the launch of Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, Xiaomi’s has launched its another smartphone Named Redmi Note 9. The company has announced this new member of the note 9 series recently. This phone comes with Helio G85 Chipset. As we can see the Redmi Note 9 looks similar to the Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. The Rear Camera setup enhances the look of the phone. Let’s know more about this phone in details like Overview, Main Highlights, specifications, price and availability.
Redmi Note 9 Overview
Moving towards the specifications, the Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a 6.53- inches FHD+ IPS display with a punch-hole cutout on the top left corner of the screen. Likewise, the phone has a 5,020 mAh battery that supports 18 Watt fast charging. Whereas, we can see the quad-camera set-up in a unique looking arrangement at the back which consists of 48MP primary sensor followed by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. Likewise, we can see a 13MP selfie camera. We get Android 10 out of the box with MIUI 11. When we see the overall design of the phone, it looks cool and amazing but the frame-build-quality is that of the plastic.
Like the previous Redmi devices, We get the standard glass design in Note 9. The phone comes with Gorilla Glass 5 protection. We have two options for storage (64GB or 128GB) but can be expanded via a dedicated MicroSD slot.
Xiaomi has recently launched this Redmi Note 9 in the Korean Market. For phone security, it has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. The phone features an IR blaster as well. As mentioned before, the phone comes with MediaTek Helio G85 Chipset. It is very similar to the Helio G80 processor. Like Helio G80, it has 2 Powerful Cortex A75 cores and 6 energy-efficient Cortex A55 cores. Mali G52 MC2 GPU supports the Graphics. The phone also features an IR blaster.
- Launch date: 2020, May
- Display: 6.53 inches IPS with IPS LCD; 104.7cm2 (~83.5% screen-to-body ratio);FHD+(1080×2340 Pixels) resolution;Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85 based on 12nm mobile platform.
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz.
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Operating System: Android 10 with MIUI 11
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP Samsung GW1 Primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
- Front Camera: 13 MP with f/2.3 aperture.
- Security: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Battery: 5020 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery, 18-watt fast charging, and reverse charging 9-watt.
- Network: GSM/HSPA/LTE
- Dimensions: 162.3×77.2×8.9 mm (6.39×3.04×0.35 in)
- Weight:199 g
- SIM: Dual Sim-Card slot, (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- USB: 2.0, Type-c 1.0 reversible connector.
- Colours Available: Midnight Grey, Forest Green, and Polar White.
Redmi note 9 Pricing
|Redmi note 9 Variant||Price in India (Expected)|
|3/64 GB Variant|
|4/128 GB variant|