Xiaomi has launched the brand new Mi Note 10 Lite at the last of the April, this year. Previously, the Xiaomi has also launched Mi 10 Youth Edition which affirms that the Xiaomi is planning something big. This Mi Note 10 Lite is the most affordable mid-range phone in India at this price level. Generally, this phone is affordable to the people due to its average price.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Overview [Affordable smartphone]
Though the Mi Note 10 Lite is similar to the Mi Note 10 Pro, it comes with 6.47-inch AMOLED screen. Though it comes with FHD+ resolution, it’s pixel is 1080 x 2340. Both back and front glass(screen) comes with Gorilla Glass 5 Protection. Moreover, the screen comes with a water-drop notch to house the 16MP Selfie Camera.
However, the device comes with the Quad-Camera setup featuring a 64 MP Sony IMX-686 Primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro lens, and a 5MP depth sensor. Likewise, the front-facing camera comes with 16MP which is inside the water-drop notch.
The phone runs on the Snapdragon 730G therefore, this device will not support 5G. While the same Chipset is available in the Realme-X2 and Poco-X2 devices. However, the performance is going to be far better at this price level. Likewise, the phone comes with either 6GB or 8GB RAM Variant. And for storage, it has either 64GB or 128GB Variant. Moreover, it comes with a huge battery of 5260 mAh. The phone also supports the 30W fast charger.
- Launch Date: 2020, May
- Display: 6.47 inches with AMOLED Panel; 102.8cm2 (~87.8% screen-to-body ratio);FHD+(1080×2340 Pixels) resolution;Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G based on 8nm mobile platform.
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Operating System: Android 10 with MIUI 11
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB, No micro-SD card slot for memory expansion available.
- Rear Camera: 64MP wide-angle camera(f/1.9), 8MP ultra-wide camera(f/2.4), 5MP depth sensor(f/2.4), and 2MP macro camera(f/2.40
- Front Camera: 16MP(f/2.5) with HDR/Panorama feature.
- Security: Under-display fingerprint sensor (optical)
- Battery: 5260 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery, 30W fast charging support.
- Network: GSM/HSPA/LTE
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm (6.21 x 2.92 x 0.38 in)
- Weight: 204 g
- SIM: Dual Sim-Card slot, (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- USB: 2.0, Type-c 1.0 reversible connector.
- Colours Available: Glacier White, Mid-night Black, and Nebula Purple.
Mi Note 10 Lite Pricing
|Mi Note 10 Lite Variant||Price in India (Expected)|
|6/64 GB Variant|
|8/128 GB Variant|